Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm back!!!!

Hello....anybody there?

It's been a long time since my last post. Had a tough pregnancy which pretty much confined me to home and bed thru out the long 8 months. It still amazed me how i managed to get thru the many months lying on bed without any entertainment. Couldn't really watch any TV nor use the computer and read any books cos couldn't really focus and will feel giddy and nauseous. Lost a fair bit of weight (abt 13Kgs) due to lack of appetite and frequent vomitting and not forgetting my gastric problems which made the pregnancy even tougher.

Really glad it's all over now and i'm able to slowly nurse back my health and prepare for a new and even tougher challenge - Motherhood. Received lots of support, encouragement and help from many friends and families during those difficult times. Thanks people for putting up with my nonsenses and keeping me afloat during some of those ultra-negative times. I probably couldn't had made it thru without you guys especially my husband with his nightly massage services and endless chattering to keep me positive.

Introducing the terror of our "labour" - Princess Breanna Tong


1 comment:

屁屁猫 said...

breanna will grow up to be a 美人儿. can i intro her to my nephew when she is older? ha!ha!

i'm the Boss, i'm their Sunshine....

Holiday?