Tuesday, May 8, 2007

기초 회화용 한국어 (Basic Conversational Korean)

Finally decided to learn Korean again ... after 2 failed attempts at it and 1 failed attempt at Japanese and not counting many other failure in life .... wow, did not realise there's so many failures in my life ... ... quite sad ...

Well, went for my 1st lesson on 3rd Mar 07 at Nus Extension, Park Mall. Although the course fee was more expensive than other language school outside but they provided advancement courses to help students master the language. I'm determined to complete the course since i already paid for it and probably to gain back some self-confidence. I want to be able to accomplish somethings in life so probably learning an additional language might be the first step for me ...

Kinda of realised that life is short and one never knows what awaits them tomorrow ...
I do not want to be those worrying about things that have yet to happen ...
I am striving to lead a life that's deem the best for myself and my family .....


Cannot differentiate which is SunRise or SunSet .... but i'm hoping i can learn to appreciate both of them ....

No comments:

i'm the Boss, i'm their Sunshine....

Holiday?